Review: Red and the Wolves

Red and the Wolves
@zoeblakebooks @AltaHensley #RedandtheWolves #redhot #ThrowbackThursdayReview
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Red hot sexy erotica from duo Ms. Blake and Ms. Hensley. When these two authors first burst into the erotica scene years ago, I knew I would love their books. Years later, I still love them.  When the two of them pair up for a project?  Smoking hawt scenes that are panty moistening goodness.

For those who enjoy fairy tales retold in an erotic manner, this one contains several good scenes.  Be prepared to require a little "me" time after (or during) reading this book.  For those of us who fantasized about the wolf in Little Red Riding hood as we grew older... this tale will satiate your craving. And with 5 times the fun.  

I liked the setup of this story. Red is a sacrifice to keep her village from the darkness.  Their protectors are men who shift into wolves. The wolves offer a different proposal which if more women in this village knew, I am thinking the number of volunteers would go from zero to overwhelming. Hah. This story does remind me of a little Reddit snippet I read.  Girls playing dungeon and dragons don't kill the wolves. They befriend them, tame them, and then take over the world.  I like this storyline much better.  This tale is in that vein which is why I enjoyed it.  This is part of a smexy dark fantasy collection. It can read as a standalone. This dark fantasy is recommended to erotic romance readers who wished the big bad wolf "ate" them.

Comments

Popular Posts