Review: Renegade Angel

Renegade Angel
@LauraNavarre #RenegadeAngel #SexySaturday
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bow chicka bow wow, this is what I'm talking about.  Book two picks up right where book one left off. This is the heat I'm looking forward to reading when I see a poly reverse harem marketed book.  This is why the review is selected for my Sexy Saturday post. Kaia finally gets down with her sexy men and it is supernova hot.  All the tension from the first book boils over into this one and there are some sexy satisfying scenes.

As the farce of finding a mate to chain and enslave Kaia heats up, new information comes out.  Specifically the man Dex trusts with his life is not who they appear to be.  Dex seems to be the guy who continuously gets betrayed.  I feel for the guy.  Whilst Dex is trying to get his head around being near Zorin and  Ben, Ben and Zorin and giving up hope getting it on with Dex.  I do like this reverse harem where the men all want each other as well as the female.  It truly is a poly with with everyone interested in every partner . . . more than just sexually too which is nice.

There is a bit more of a plot movement and there is also a bit of a cliffhanger at the end of this book.  Good thing I have the next book ready on my kindle for reading!  Overall, I buzzed through this story and enjoyed the erotic pairings.  Ms. Navarre does a great job of the sexual permutation.  The plot is a bit light and the action is mostly either sex or violence.  I'm good with either in this book.  I anticipate the next book to have a bit more plot because I think it is the last book in the trilogy.  We shall see.  This erotic novel is recommended to readers who enjoy reverse harem in the space opera genre.

* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by Give Me Books.

Comments

Popular Posts