Seasons Greeting and Happy New Year 2022

 

Hope everyone enjoyed a peaceful and restful Holiday Season.  Let's hope this new year will be better.  Let's hope 2022 will be the year that things start looking up for most.  

May all of you experience good health and kinky sex.  Look back on my blog, I see I've been book reviewing for years.  I cannot believe it has been this long.  For those who are dedicated followers, thanks for sticking around with me during the lean years and lack of posts.  

I have now split my blog into two different ones.  One for the BDSM/Kinky books and one for the Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance/Sci-fi/Fantasy.  After testing it out for the last year, I am going to change up the format.  On this blog, my goal is to post 3 times a week: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Tuesdays will be dedicated to #ThisYearTuesday with more recent books released.  Thursdays will be dedicated to #ThrowbackThursdays with kinky books that are older.  Some of them may be books I've read years ago. Saturdays will be #SexySaturdays.  They will either be musings about sexual articles or books that are especially steamy.  

We'll see how this all goes.  May 2022 be a better year for all.

Comments

Popular Posts