Review: Atomic Angel
Atomic Angel by Laura NavarreMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Is this the end? Will Kaia be able to outwit her father? This is not the ending, only the beginning! For some reason, I thought this was a trilogy and fretted with how everything would be resolved. Looks like this will be an ongoing series so readers fret not because there will be more sexy shenanigans and kicking butt. This 3rd installment picks right up from the 2nd book's cliffhanger. Thankfully there is no cliffhanger in this third book.
The story arc of Kaia being chained into her marriage is coming to a close. This rating is purely based on the sex in this book. There is a lot of it and most of it panty-wetting goodness. Dex is no longer afraid of announcing to the world his proclivities. Ben and Zorin are getting along swimmingly. Kaia is doing her best to give these guys blue balls and then taking care of business. There is a bit of kinky bondage and restraint. There is a lot of body parts going many different ways. This is a delicious well-written orgy from beginning to end.
I am not sure how Ms. Navarre fits it in, but she does put in a plot, a conspiracy, betrayal, and the possible downfall of a megalomaniac. Kaia's daddy dearest holds some interesting reveals that blows the foursome away. I kept hoping that perhaps daddy dearest was just putting on a harsh face because he really loves his daughters. I was so wrong. There is one line in this story where Kaia confronts her father and his thought nearly cripples her. He is an abhorrent father and human being. He cannot die soon enough.
Through all of this, the prophecy for Kaia continues and I'm eager to see how this all will turn out in the next installment of Kaia and her men. So far, it looks as if she is close to getting everything she wanted. What will the next story arc bring? Perhaps more of the dastardly non-binary Swarm. They make my skin crawl! This reverse harem romance is recommended to readers who enjoy space opera, sexy times, and a female who won't back down.
* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Comments