Review: Call Me

Call Me Call Me by Lena Matthews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is one of the first books I had on my Kindle.  I remember being on a business trip and so glad that this sexy little erotic book was on an eReader back in 2008.  It sizzled and at times, I glanced around to make sure no one on the plane could see that I was reading such a hot and sexy book.


What I liked about this new to me author at the time, is normalizing sex toys.  I liked how Kayla has an idea and then moves forward to implement it.  Roping in her sexy best friend, Dylan is delicious.  It did raise my eyebrow a little bit as the toy is an ANAL toy.  This is specifically to help get a guy's prostate.  I kind of wanted to look up to see if there are these kinds of toys available back in 2008.  Not so much then.  Now in 2022, I believe we have many more with various colours and sizes.

This is a sweet friends-to-love theme that added a nice heat for our Sexy Saturday read. This is the start of a series and is recommended to readers who want a bit of spice to their erotica.

Comments

Popular Posts