Review: Skin Effect: By the Award Finalist Author: More Science Fiction Erotica

Skin Effect: By the Award Finalist Author: More Science Fiction Erotica
#ThrowbackThursdays
Skin Effect: By the Award Finalist Author: More Science Fiction Erotica by M. Christian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Unique and spellbinding, I read this book a while ago and found it to be in a category of its own.  I enjoy the writing and the concepts in this book.  I haven't quite read anything like this and it makes me take a step back and appreciate it.  It is hard to blend sci-fi with erotica.  Many times it is relegated to paranormal romance or perhaps "gothic" horror.  M. Christian takes this to a different plane of existence.  

It is hard to write a review for this book because I might end up giving spoilers.  Rather than wax about each one I liked, I recommend picking up this book to try something different.  

Comments

Popular Posts