Review: Three to Tango

Three to Tango
#SexySaturdays
Three to Tango by Emma Holly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This collection has been in my TBR pile for a while.  I finally got to it and it definitely fits the sexy Saturday.  I picked this one up because of Emma Holly, Lauren Dane and Megan Hart.  Reading Bethany Kane is a bonus.

Starting off with Flipping for Chelsea by Emma Holly, it is everything I expect her threesome to be.  The triad formed years ago reunites and perhaps this time around, it may stick.  Bringing Chelsea back into BFF Shay and Liam's life isn't an easy thing to do.  Learning how and why Chelsea left is an unhealed wound for the two of them.  Their sexy shenanigans heat up the sheets.  The gnawing fear that this may not work out, in the end, is constantly in the back of my mind. This does end in a happily ever after.

Lauren Dane's Dirty/Bad/Wrong reminds me why I read Ms. Dane's contemporary romances.  There is just something about her romance writing style that speaks to me.  I loved the reunion of Ava with Luca and Angelo.  The sex in here is hawt!  I'm not surprised and it is an excellent follow-up to Ms. Holly's threesome.

Moving into Megan Hart's Just for One Night, I braced myself for something sad and filled with angst.  Because Ms. Hart doesn't do happy nor does she write anything easy.  I'm not wrong in my preparation.  This is my least favourite of the quartet.  The sex is hot and the angst is high.  I'm sad about this one because Ms. Hart captures perfectly what reality will be like in most threesomes.

Lastly, Bethany Kane finishes this erotic collection with the last second chance happening.  Madeline and Walker get another chance when Madeline's life is threatened.  This one is similar to Ms. Hart's in that a threesome doesn't live happily ever after.  In fact, the ending is bittersweet as we learn what really is behind the reason Madeline is targeted.  

This collection's theme is more than just about threesomes with two men and a woman.  It is also about second chance romance.  Sometimes it works out... sometimes it doesn't.  Recommended to erotic readers who look for both fantasy and realism in their threesomes.

Comments

Popular Posts