Review: Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down
#ThrowbackThursdays

Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this years ago and specifically picked it up for Sherrilyn Kenyon's novella because it is part of the B.A.D. Agency.  The story was hella kinky back then with some sexy BDSM.  It is supposed to be a bit of femdom with Rhea going as an undercover dominatrix.  Her submissive is Ace Krux. . . Back then I didn't know as much about BDSM.  It is pretty apparent that neither did Ms. Kenyon. Or at least not from personal experience.  Still this is a kinky story that is erotic and enjoyable.

I didn't remember much about Melanie George's "Promise Me Forever".  

I have read Jaid Black before and she is usually erotic and fun.  Her Hunter's Right caught me a bit off guard.  Did remind me of a couple of stories where Vikings were hidden in remote areas away from our "technology" civilization.  I liked this one and found it to be sexy with a slave auction theme.  

I would classify these as bodice rippers from back in the day.  I find them sensual and sweet.  This throwback review brings back good memories.  As the book title suggests, this is a bit more than your vanilla sex.

Comments

Popular Posts