Review: Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4
#ThrowbackThursdays
Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 by Rachel Kramer Bussel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When it comes to Women's Erotica, editor and author Rachel Kramer Bussel is a go-to for me.  I read anything she's written or edited.  Because I think we have similar tastes in what is erotic.  This collection is a long time coming for a review.  Suffice to say, I recommend it and its delicious stories.  

There are a few notable authors that immediately made me want to read this collection.  Specifically I saw Megan Hart, Tamsen Parker, and Alyssa Cole.  When I see their names, I know I am going to enjoy at least several of these stories.  What I like about this collection is that sex is celebrated without guilt.  There are light sexy scenes with voyeurs to a bit kinkier with BDSM.  Through all the permuations, the lovers experience joy and ecstasy.  What more could I want from an erotic book?

If you want your body humming along with your vibrator for a little "me-time", this book will get your motor running.  If you want a bit of mind foreplay to get you into the mood with your lover, there are several stories in here to help.  I will warn, don't read this book in a public area unless you want to squirm in your ever increasing wet panties.  There is a little something for everyone in this erotic book.  Recommended for readers who want a good time and perhaps a little inspiration for their own love life.

* I received a copy for an honest review

Comments

Popular Posts