Review: Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1
@raquelita #SexySaturdays #Mustread
Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1 by Rachel Kramer Bussel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Want your engine to rev up fast and slip into the mood?  This collection will do it.  Whew.  Talk about Sexy Saturdays!  I don't know why it took me so long to get to this book.  Yes, 6 years ago, Ms. Bussel gave me a copy for review.  Shame on me for letting this gem get lost in the shuffle of the evil day job.  As some of you may recall, this year, 2022 is my year in clearing out my years-old backlog of the book requests from authors directly.  I am glad I picked this one to read because it is a treasure.  Apologies to Ms. Kramer Bussel for the late review.

There are so many awesome stories in this collection.  Some are F/f and deliciously F/f with ... tentacle toys.  When I read that part, I nearly came just reading the story.  There are some favourite authors such as Rachel Kramer Bussel and Tiffany Reisz.  Some of the stories are with strangers.  One that caught my attention is written as a period piece in the maybe late 19th century America.  Where women are still supposed to be prim and proper.  I loved that masquerade and sexual awakening piece.

Another masquerade type with a slight nod to Eyes Wide Shut involves a boss and his assistant.  That was hot.  What is also hot is a married couple finding one-night stands during their travels.  Wow.  I am ready to pull out my toy for pretty much every story in this collection.  I'm not surprised.  When it comes to selecting and putting together erotic tales, Ms. Bussel is my editor of choice.  I love what she publishes.  This erotic collection is recommended to readers who like light to kinky with all sorts of hedonistic combinations.

* I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.

Comments

Popular Posts