Review: Double Doms

Double Doms
#ThisYearTuesdays
Double Doms by Leigh Lennon
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Deliciously sweet, this erotic novel caught me off guard and I read it all in one sitting.  New to me author, Ms. Lennon brings forth a threesome that is realistic and presents real-life complications when love is considered unconventional.  This story frustrates me in some sense as well as causes me to be sad.  Why?  Because it is obvious that it takes three to make this relationship sublime yet other people have to pass judgment on it.  

The story starts out with sexy Dr. O'Leary complete with an Irish accent.  Yes, my ears perked up when I read about his heritage.  He does come with some baggage and that isn't because he's a single father.  Next up we have the sexy Greek nurse, Charis Andropolis. Yes, yes, I have terrible anal sexual innuendos now running through my mind. Doctor and nurse . . . what else do we need?  A teacher!  A sexy teacher with a Scottish background.  Enter in Gibson.  Oh my lord, these three occupations are sexually fetishized so much that having these in a storyline together in a menage, I anticipate some sexy times.

Boy howdy!  The first time Stone O'Leary gets it on with Gibson, it is rough, dominating, and smoking hot.  There are several scenes here where two of the lovers tease the third.  Those are hello good.  Specifically, when Stone and Gibson tease Charis over the phone.  Wow. There is just the right amount of kinky sex in this story to give some spice.  Having two different males who enjoy co-dominating their third in the triad is erotic and panty moistening goodness.

This is more than just a get-it on sex story.  This is a tale of heartbreak and healing.  I like how this isn't an easy threesome that just comes together with no problems.  Showing how an unconventional relationship could cause a teacher to lose their job helps bring realism and conflict to the story. I wish it wasn't so in the real world but not long ago, being in a same-sex relationship could also cost a teacher their job. 

This erotic novel is recommended to kinky readers who love mmf menage. 

* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Comments

Popular Posts