Review: The Kitchen Sex Challenge:

The Kitchen Sex Challenge:
#ThisYearTuesdays #Sexy
The Kitchen Sex Challenge: by Ruan Willow
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

I will read everything and anything author Ms. Willow writes. Her stories are sexy and delicious.  This is probably an oxymoron, but this erotica tale is wholesome and adorable.  I know, I know... how is sex wholesome?  I don't know how to explain it.  But this story is wholesome and I loved the concept and the execution.

How does a married couple keep it interesting?  THIS is how they do it.  Anna and Brad make a bet and it may seem like a winner takes all.  I am thinking this is a win-win proposition.  Brad is a loving husband who drives Anna crazy with his skills.  This is the kind of romance that is realistic and inspiring.  I might slip this little story as a love note to my husband and see if he picks up on it...

Recommended to couples who want to spice up their life with a bit of competitive fun.

* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.


Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts