Review: The Alpha's Punishment

The Alpha's Punishment
#ThrowbackThursdays #TBRPile @ReneeRoseAuthor

The Alpha's Punishment by Renee Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Looking for a little pick-me-up primal sexy werewolf mating?  Look no further.  This little novella is an intense breakthrough for a mated couple. When a human female mates with an Alpha werewolf male, it can be intimidating.

Ben and Ashley heat up the office with their erotic escapades. Ben's dominance is in full force when the door closes and the lock turns.  Ashley's submission is a pleasure to watch. Some of my favourite kinky play are encapsulated in a tightly powerfully packed tale.  We have figging, punishment anal, and punishment spankings.  As part of my goal to read a few more of my TBR pile, this book is a delight.  I am not sure why I waited so long.  If you have this in your TBR pile, I recommend moving it up and devouring it.  Deliciously sexy with a bit of contrived conflict, this is a smooth read from beginning to end.

Recommended to paranormal romance readers who enjoy a kinky read.


Comments

Popular Posts