Review: Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 7

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 7
@raquelita #ThrowbackThursdays

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 7 by Rachel Kramer Bussel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Once again, Ms. Kramer Bussel pulls me into a fantasy of hedonistic pleasure.  This volume is delightful with a couple of new authors I recognize.  Specifically, it is good to see Adriana Herrera and her short erotica.  I have come to trust this collection every year to bring me new and inventive erotica to read.  If it is Ms. Kramer Bussel as the editor, I know I will be in for a great time.

I am a person who loves themes.  For me, a theme that ties everything together is neat, tidy, and soothing.  So what does Ms. Kramer Bussel do? She makes volume 7 all about surprises.  I am not a fan of surprises in real life.  Why?  Because it is usually something I don't like.  In this collection, the goal is to find surprising ways to celebrate and enjoy our sexuality.  I loved it.  I didn't know what I was going into for each story and found all of them to be pleasurable.

What is surprising is the intermixing of sci-fi fantasy with sexual fantasy in a couple of the stories.  I love this!  The different combinations of sexual orientation provide a sex positive vibe I fully appreciate. Each of these gems generated arousal and it took a little bit of extra time to make it through the collection. Some much needed "me-time" is highly encouraged whilst reading this book.  This erotic collection is recommended to readers who want something different than the usual.  You will be pleasantly surprised.

*provided by Eedelweiss

Comments

Popular Posts