Review: The Grocery Store Sex Challenge: (Book 2) A Day of Play, A Romantic Comedy Short

The Grocery Store Sex Challenge: (Book 2) A Day of Play, A Romantic Comedy Short
#SexySaturdays 
The Grocery Store Sex Challenge: (Book 2) A Day of Play, A Romantic Comedy Short by Ruan Willow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A flirty sweet kinky book. I found the grocery store sex challenge to be incredibly inventive and innovative. I loved how the couple played around with each other, didn't really pull other strangers or friends into their sexy times, but still kind of use them in us in an odd and funny way. 

I like these little short stories from Ms. Willow because it gives insight into how a married couple can continue to keep their sex alive, happy, and satisfying. It also shows that you can be fun outside of the bedroom. Author, Ruan Willow has been very good at bringing a different type of erotic romance to readers. I liked how she incorporated sex toys into everyday life chores to make them more fun. This also makes sexy times more exciting. 

The challenge between the two couples is amusing and generates great, sexual chemistry, tension, and the build-up of the sex scenes. This helps make the climax that much more satisfying at the end. I am addicted to this short story series.  It honestly feels more like a serial series and I can't wait to read the next chapter. The short erotic novella is recommended for kinky readers that want to add a little spice to their life.

* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts