Review: Ruan's Beach Getaway

Ruan's Beach Getaway
#RuanWillow #RuansBeachGetaway @booksirens #ThisYearTuesdays

Ruan's Beach Getaway by Ruan Willow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ms. Willow is quickly becoming a must-read author for me.  When I want sexy erotica with hawt steamy scenes, she delivers consistently.  The lighthearted and exuberance in the sexual interludes bring joy and a smile to my face. I am a bit curious as I wonder if this is possibly a bit of an autobiographical tale of the author.  *side-eye to the author

I didn't read the first book in this series.  I need to get that one and read it as it explains how Ruan and Sebastian meet up. This can be read as a standalone though. There is more than just one after another sexual escapade. There is a bit of tension as we learn Ruan and Sebastian have a rather large age gap.  I like this because it isn't often I read couples where the woman is the older one.  Even better, these two are not in their teens.  This is an adult book written for adults.  WOOHOO!  Give me more of these kinds of sexy books.

There are many scenes in here that are panty moistening goodness.  The kinky play, the playfulness, the stranger hook-up . . . they are all sumptuous. Their ability to share and connect is what makes this story so good.  Working through their conflict added a layer to their relationship. I cannot wait to see what comes next from Ruan and Sebastian.  This erotic romance is highly recommended to readers who want to enjoy a great sexy time.

* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.


Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts