Review: Road Trip to Submission

Road Trip to Submission
#SexySaturdays #TBRPile
Road Trip to Submission by Riley Simpson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Looking for some spank bank material?  Here it is.  For those of you looking for a plot, move along.  For those of you who want to read mm gang banging and a sexy fireman and his big "hose", this is for you.  

I found this little book in my TBR Pile and on my 3rd kindle (Yes, yes, I have many kindles.  Don't judge me.)  Since I am running out of erotic books to review, I thought, why not?  The cover of this book pretty much shows what will happen and the title of the book is not quite about submission.  I thought this would be more BDSM but it's just mildly kinky.  

The couple of sex scenes in less than a 30 page book is smoking hawt.  We have firemen, sexy twinks, and hot brutal biker dudes.  What's not to like?  I am easily bribed by sex and this book makes it on my Sexy Saturday reviews.  The writing is decent.  There is very little plot.  It is a fast and easy read.  Recommended for spank bank material.

Comments

Popular Posts