Review: Stepbrother Studs: Cameron

Stepbrother Studs: Cameron
#ThrowbackThursdays #StepbrotherStudsCameron @selenakitt #tbrpile
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ready for some spank-bank material?  Look no further than Ms. Kitt.  Talk about a blast from the past.  I looked at my TBP Pile and see I have a slew of her books I purchased and didn't read yet.  Ms. Kitt brings back fond memories of when Goodreads wasn't owned by Amazon and was more a book club where we actively chatted and discussed up-and-coming authors.  Ms. Kitt was one that I found through a book group. She wrote sexy novellas and shared how she earned money to quit her day job.  She is an inspiration and ahead of her time!

Last I checked, she now is in the movie business and I hear the shows are wild.  Getting back to the stories, I am probably going to spend the rest of this year going through my TBR pile of erotic authors who have series I never finished.  Expect to see more of Ms. Kitt and her kinky stories featured.  This one is a quick read and well written.  It's uncomplicated with a delicious pseudo-incest angle.  The plot is all around the sexual attraction between the step-siblings.  I expect the rest of the Stepbrother Studs to be the same.  I found this one to be a quick and easy read.  The sex scenes are hot and play on fantasies horny teenagers think about.

This erotic novella is recommended to readers looking for a quick and easy spank bank material.

Comments

Popular Posts