Review: She Dominated Him Out of a Speeding Ticket: A Femdom Book

She Dominated Him Out of a Speeding Ticket: A Femdom Book
#ThisYearTuesday @RuanWillow #BookSirens

She Dominated Him Out of a Speeding Ticket: A Femdom Book by Ruan Willow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What can I say?  This is a short and sweet spank-bank fantasy.  I picked this up because it is Ms. Willow's writing.  Plus it is femdom.  How can I pass on reading about a female dominant?  What confused me about this book is that the cop is actually a woman as the book cover shows.  I think the title is a misnomer and should actually be titled, "He submitted out of a speeding ticket".

As one would expect in a short erotica, this is straight-on fantasy with a submissive male ending up as a boy toy for Lucy the cop.  If you are looking for a complex plot or character development, this is not the erotica for you.  If you are interested in steamy sexy scenes (which I am) and enjoy some power play, this is the book for you.  When it comes to Ms. Willow, she consistently delivers concise erotica with a punch.  I like it!  Recommended to erotica readers who enjoy female dominants.  Looking forward to more in this series.

* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

 


Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts