Review: Big Book of Orgasms, Volume 2: 69 Sexy Stories

Big Book of Orgasms, Volume 2: 69 Sexy Stories #ThisYearTuesday @raquelita #MustRead

Inventive, creative, fanciful, and explosively sexy, this collection is not to be missed.  I have stop started this book several times.  There are only great reads in this book.  Every short story is well-written and arousing.  I expect nothing less from Ms. Kramer Bussel.  I ended up needing to put the book down because it usually caused me to overheat and need a little me time.  

Warning, do not read this book in public.  I keep forgetting my rule to read Ms. Kramer Bussel's books only in the privacy of my own home.  Since I try to catch up on my book reviews whenever I wait for people, I forget and start reading what is next on my list.  Suffice it to say, it takes a little bit for my brain to unwind from the erotic euphoria induced by this collection.  

For those who enjoy all things sexy, this book covers a wide range of sexual couplings and sexual relations.  I love how each other put their own spin on the theme of this book.  This truly is a big book of orgasms for me.  Highly recommended to erotic readers who enjoy from the sweet to the heat.

*provided by Edelweiss



Comments

Popular Posts