Review: Greed

Greed

@SNHunt1_Author #Erotica

Greed by S.N. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The plot thickens as Greed's soul mate is found.  Isabel's plight in life is horrible.  It is one hit after another and I am furious for her.  Her husband was a cheating, deadbeat, misogynistic bully and I am thrilled he died painfully from a disease.  The set up of this story has me livid and I just hate the so called angels who have caused these terrible things to happen.

I want to know the backstory of why these soulmates have been ripped from each other.  I mean, I know what happened but I want to know why this all started.  It doesn't make sense and I cannot wait until the conclusion comes.  In Greed, Corvus is the 4th brother and he finds his mate completely destitute.  The way he assists people with their lives is not what I expected.  Greed can come in many different forms but the way Corvus runs his business is in the grey area for me.  The bad part is losing the soul.  The part about helping them out based on what they can do for him is not bad and kind of productive.  It's crazy innovative for me.

Seeing one of the brothers being paired to a single mother with two kids of wildly different personalities adds an extra element for me. I like that these are not easy situation.  The conflict is also realistic in that there are more and more relationships where the starting point isn't at the beginning. Corvus is amazing with the kids, especially the angry teenage son. There are twists and turns I did not expect in this story which kept me entertained the entire time.  I read this book in one sitting and couldn't wait to read the next one.  This paranormal romance is recommended to readers who enjoy the tarnished knight saving the damsel in distress themes.

Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts