Review: Indiscretion

Indiscretion

#ThrowbackThursday

Indiscretion by Lesli Richardson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I hate Elliot.  Seriously, reading through this book was torture for me in someways because Leo is so torn up.  His emotional well being seems to take a back seat to everything Elliot.  Is Elliot worth it?  I don't think so.  And Jordan is a sweet sweet boy.  he is perfect for Leo.  Elliot treats him like shit.  I don't like Elliot.

It is very rare that I find a book by Ms. Richardson to be unpalatable.  I had to put this book down several times and force myself to pick it up again.  I get that this is the start of the trilogy and probably setting up for the rest of this broken relationship between the three.  I just didn't enjoy it.  I kept wanting Leo to walk away with Jordan and don't look back.

 I specifically picked up this series because I have been looking forward to it after I read the Governor and Determination Trilogy.  I really enjoyed both of those and wanted to continue in this world.  Yes, this is politics which I'm not really enamoured with, but the characters are well balanced and more what I would want to vote for when it comes to politicians.  Hence this is totally fictional because there are no politicians like the ones in the 2 previous trilogies or in this one with Elliot.  Elliot is a good character and politician.  I just don't like how he handles his personal life. 

Even the BDSM in this story isn't enough to make this book enjoyable for me. Still, I want to know what happens next.  And I already purchased the entire trilogy thinking I would love it.  I am a bit disappointed and I'm looking forward to seeing how Ms. Richardson turns this around with Elliot.  Recommended for mm menage readers who are dedicated fans of Tymber Dalton/Lesli Richardson.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts