Review: Crave Me Roughly

Crave Me Roughly Crave Me Roughly by Kira James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
After reading the first book in this series, I learned of a prequel with Sara and Drogan. I had to pick it up.  I thought it would fill in a bit more of the gaps.  It does not.  I think this book should be read after reading the 1st book in the series. 

Sara does come across and unstable with a death wish in this short story.  The way she courts death and uses men to play her will he kill me after sex is a bit disturbing but... it is her kink.  And even if she doesn't seem satisfied with the stranger danger sex, she is an addict.  This is until she meets Drogan.  He possessed a magical penis. I certain hope he knows how to use it after being alive for so long.

I am mixed about this prequel because had I read this prequel 1st, I might not have read the next book.  The next book in the series pulled me in more with the world building and entry into a MIB world with lawyers.

The sex in here is okay.  Not sure why this was categorize as an erotic story.  Maybe it is the stranger danger sex.  Recommended to readers already hooked on this series and want to see how Sara and Drogan first meet.

* provided by NetGalley

Comments

Popular Posts