Review: Three Daddies for Christmas: A heartwarming paranormal Christmas ménage romance…

Three Daddies for Christmas: A heartwarming paranormal Christmas ménage romance…

Three Daddies for Christmas: A heartwarming paranormal Christmas ménage romance… by Candace Blevins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Looking for a spicy holiday read?  Look no further, because this book brings everything a little girl would want in her daddy dom - times 3!  For those who love daddy doms and ageplay, this is a book not to be missed.  Buy it now and revel in the glorious D/s, maintenance spankings, and loving daddy dom aftercare.  Keep in mind, this is a Ms. Blevins BDSM erotica so there is going to be some brutal punishment.  I loved it!

Emma is yet another shifter character I have fallen for in this story-verse.  Emma may be a small human and a playful coyote, but this does not mean she can be walked all over.  She has inner strength to survive her childhood.  There are missing pieces to her childhood and I'm wondering if Ms. Blevins is going to leave it as a black box.  We will never learn the whys of Emma's childhood.  This is one thing that drives me CRAZY about some of the characters in this world.  I need to know the whys.  I don't like not knowing.  This could be why Emma bonds to Lauren so easily.  Still, I haz questions! *side eye to Ms. Blevins*

Emma's life is in an upheaval as gives her ex-dominant the heave-ho.  Honestly, what he pulled on her, I would have torn him a new one.  Emma is a better woman than I.  This does leave her open to dating which is totally not on her list.  Sometimes magic just happens and for her, she receives it in three fold when Leo crosses her path and decides to bring her home.  Sort of like an orphaned puppy that needs a good home.  Leo is a triplet.  (Be still my beating heart.)  Brother Archie and Isaac are a bit more cautious moving forward with Emma.  Still, her little girl innocence with a underlying bratty attitude win them over.

What I loved most about this story is how each of the men fill a missing part in Emma.  She in return fills their missing piece.  This story does have great sex and kink scenes.  At the heart of this story, is a lone woman who finally finds her family.  She is able to put down roots and build something that will last a lifetime.  Isn't that something most people want for Christmas?  A home filled with laughter, joy, and warmth.  I am touched with the ways Archie, Leo, and Isaac make Emma feel wanted, loved, and comforted.  

As for the sexy parts of this story.  Let's be real.  It's a Ms. Blevins BDSM story.  The kink is brutal and panty moistening.  (I said it... MOIST.)  The monthly or every other month maintenance doled out to Emma is on the hardcore side.  Delightfully delicious!  The sexy times is mouthwatering erotica and worth a little bit of "me time".

This holiday romance is recommended to paranormal readers who enjoy ageplay and kinky all the way...

 * I received an ARC for an honest review


Comments

Popular Posts