May 2013 Recommendations

This last month, I have read only three books I would recommend. I guess either I'm not reading enough BDSM or I'm just not impressed.

M/m

Fettered Fettered by Lyn Gala is much touted by many readers. For me it was very good. I loved it. My Review


Anthology

Best Women's Erotica 2013 Best Women's Erotica 2013 by Violet Blue is a great selection of many different authors. There were many authors I enjoyed reading in this one. My Review

Femdom

Willing Sacrifice (Knights Of The Boardroom #6) Willing Sacrifice by Joey W. Hill was a hard one. There were some parts I really enjoyed about it. The writing is smooth and good. I guess what I didn't enjoy was the way the female lead behaved. This situation is realistic as far as relationship dynamics. My Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemical Play

Sensual Stapling

Sensual Sadist