Review: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!


I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!
I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby! by Mindi Flyth

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



First time reading Ms. Flyth. I enjoyed it. It is a quick read and I wish it contained more in it. I wish there was more to this one. A bit more humiliation would be delightful. Sharing the new "wife" would be great. The spanking was delightful. A bit of anal and lots of cock sucking would have made it better spank bank material.

A follow up with him pregnant would be great too. Lactation scenes in a follow up book after he's delivered would be hawt. I did like the 1950s hint is good. I'd like to have that followed up more with him being forced to dress that way and follow through with "wifey" duties whilst remembering he is the husband. A threesome would be nice with him having to be with another man. A threesome with another woman would be great too. So many things to do to humiliate him and take it to a taboo level. Recommended for those who enjoy gender bender mixed with a little humiliation.


View all my reviews   

      I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!
   

 

 
 
    

Comments

Popular Posts