Review: Bionic Lover: An Erotic Lesbian Romance

Bionic Lover: An Erotic Lesbian Romance Bionic Lover: An Erotic Lesbian Romance by M. Christian
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

With M. Christian, I know I am going to getting something unique. This story does not disappoint with a woman who slowly becomes more machine with each "gift" her fancy client brings.

This book caught my attention with the cyberpunk element and the f/f theme. Finding good f/f erotica is difficult. This one is dark, sexy and a bit disturbing. It is never really explained the reason why a man wants to slowly replace the body parts of a woman. The perspective is from the woman's lover which makes it more eerie. Watching someone you love slowly disappear and morph into a cold machine can be daunting. The emotions of longing, regret and ennui are all captured so well in this book. I am impressed and I want to read more. This book is recommended for readers who enjoy pushing boundaries.

*I received a copy for review


Comments

Popular Posts